Keyboard & Mouse Shortcuts:
- Open Link in new Tab – ‘Ctrl + Left’ click on link
- Open Link by replacing existing tab- Left click(keep pressed) on link and drag to existing tab (To open in new tab drag to blank section of tab strip)
- Open Link in new tab and switch to that tab – Ctrl + Shift + Left click or Shift + Middle mouse button
- Open Link in New Window – ‘Shift+Left’ click on link
- Open already opened tab in new window- Drag tab out of tab strip.
- Open tab in existing window- Drag a tab out of the tab strip and into an existing window.
- Return tab to original position while dragging out of tab strip – Press Esc key whike dragging
- Open a Computer file in browser – Ctrl+ O
- Close Tab – Click on Tab with Middle mouse button.
- Open last closed tab – Ctrl + Shift+ T
- To access address bar Press Ctrl+L
- History Ctrl+H
- Downloads Ctrl+J
(Featured image by adamr )
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.